"Do You Really Love Me??"

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Need your advice ^_^

Wow! It's been a while since I last posted here. I apologize for not posting these past few weeks.. it has been a roller coaster of a ride here.

I've been planning on a life change these days.. and i'm wondering whether it's a good idea to pursue a self-made career or not.

 I've started my own little video editing service, but it's still trying to get up on its own two left feet.. so everything's a little shaky. But i also want to try to sell handmade-crocheted-bracelets and bookmarks.. What's tricky here is the market.

Any advice, fellow bloggers? ^_^

1 comment:

  1. the single most valuable marketing tool you can use is word of mouth. Network, talk about your ventures all the time, and when people ask what you've been up to, -smile- and tell them you're starting your own X business! People will want to know more, and you never know what kinds of connections you'll make!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails