"Do You Really Love Me??"

Friday, September 3, 2010

If I Could..... I Would...

Found this writing prompt on one of the "learn English" sites I stumbled upon while trying to look for activities for my students.. So, I thought I'd give it a whirl. Try it, you might just be surprised at what comes up on your list!

1. If I could afford to rent my own apartment already, I would have a freakin' party every night.

2. If I could afford to buy my own car, I would go out and finally attend friends' birthday parties and get-togethers and reunions and stuff like that...

3. If I could go to Italy, I'd PROBABLY marry an Italian man.

4. If I could have my own way, I'd be happy.

5. If I could fly, I'd go to Italy to see the sights

6. If I could get my dream job, I'd be a video (or even better--film) editor.

7. If I could turn back time, I'd go back a few years ago when I WAS a video editor.

8.  If I could go out at nights (presently), I'd probably still have my PR writing job til now.

9. If I could tell someone how I feel, I'd hurt his feelings.

10.  If I could just get out now, I'd scream cos this someone is annoying me now through text while I'm writing this post! grr..

**In summary: If I could just get my own way, I'd finally feel independent, I'd have my own place (and car, hopefully), and I'd be able to be with my friends!.

BUT life is unfair... life let me taste a little freedom for four long years while I was at the university far far away from home, but now that I'm back home, the umbilical cord seemed to magically tie itself back again.

CURSES!

1 comment:

  1. Uh, this is nice, may be I'll try it, and see what comes out.
    I cannot avoid to note that you mentioned Italy twice, ever been here?

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails