"Do You Really Love Me??"

Monday, February 8, 2010

Someday My Prince Will Come

Why do my days seem boring and unproductive lately? I went out during the weekend, and each time I went home, I just felt empty again.

On Saturday, I went out to grab a bite to eat and sip a cup of coffee with good company. On the way home, I had to ask my sister to stop by the nearby clinic because my bladder was about to burst (what with all the iced-tea, water and coffee that i drank!). Lucky for me, after I unloaded my bladder, I was able to talk to the handsome single doctor I've had my eye on since last year. We talked about relationships and here's what he had to say:

He said, he couldn't find the time to search for someone to start a relationship with. We told him that he shouldn't "look" for the girl who would be lucky enough to have him. We also told him that there's always one woman for every man and vice versa; the only part that's difficult is finding each other in this crazy world we live in. I heard in one game show that "you shouldn't be sad/depressed that you haven't found the one for you yet because, he, too, is sad and depressed that he hasn't found you yet".

Made me think, hmm, if I am to bump into "the one", I need to go OUTSIDE! However, I've lost all interest in going out because of certain circumstances that has rolled into a big ball of complication, depression and confusion. Somehow, even if I know I didn't start it, I get blamed for creating the big ball of confusion myself.. that I "trap" myself in it and it's up to me to break free. How can I break free when every time I try, they yank me back in?

It's my birthweek, and my only wish this year is that I find the courage (and the finances) to break free AND pull away with all my strength from their tight hold around my neck.... that, and I wish for my prince to come and save me from it all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthweek!!! I wish I had something witty to say that didn't sound so cliche!! But I am thinking of you and wishing you the strength you need!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOu know what... I met my Hubby on Match.com -- seriously! In fact, I was just on Oprah Radio (Gayle King Show) for it! Swear!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails