"Do You Really Love Me??"

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Counting Down to a New Beginning

In less than a week, I will say 'adios' to my freelancing job and say 'hello' to my new regular, normal, go-to-the-office job. Yes, I accepted the job offer and yes, my anxiety level is still shooting through the roof.

Everyday, I try to pace myself and try to breathe normally. So, when I wake up every morning ever since I decided to accept the job--even though I'm anxious beyond my anxiety limit--I try to think to myself: "this is a new beginning with new possibilities! I can do it!"

Yes, I've come to the point where I have to psych myself! But, here I am.. about to take the plunge! My sister tells me I look like a goldfish about to swim with the piranhas. I tell her, it's ok! Those piranhas will teach me to act like one! and she says, "unless they eat you first." So, at night, i think to myself: "Piranhas or sharks, I will take the plunge and dive head first and survive! Yes, I can!"

Public relations writing... Though I have absolutely NO idea what that is, besides the fact that I will write about a certain product/client, I will just GO AHEAD with it! Dealing with the public... honestly, I am shy. If i could crawl into my shell, i would.. but NO! I would face the world and meet and greet new people (who knows, my prince charming might be one of the people I would meet in this new job!). Teamwork? I'm all for it! Let's go! I can do it!

Well.. let's just find out what happens... til then, I will try to keep my anxiety level on a normal scale... though it's peaking now! YIKES!

New beginning.. here I come! ^_^

2 comments:

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails