"Do You Really Love Me??"

Thursday, May 6, 2010

In a Rut, with a capital R

What a roller coaster ride of a week it was--still is--for me!! Too many things happened in such a short span of time!

First of all... like I've shared in my previous posts, I was able to get a job as a PR writer... well... that quite didn't work out as well as I thought it would! Because of my personal family schedule, I'm not able to attend events related to what I'm writing... so.. do the math and figure out what happened there!

Second, a friend got me in for a teaching job AGAIN. I'm so sick of teaching but that's the only thing left for me to do... as of now... SUCKS!

Third... a close guy friend of mine since grade school is trying to make his way back into my life and trying to take our friendship to bloom into something more.... I do like him.. and he does like me... the only problem is that he is currently in a relationship with another girl! Ay, caramba!! It's like a soap opera! I told him that it won't work out and that we should remain friends as for now. So far, we're doing ok. We hang out as friends and we talk about random things like friends do...

Aaagh!! My head is spinning in circles.. I have no idea what's happening to me! I have no idea what to do.... :( all i know is that it sucks to be me right now. Sometimes, I want to evaporate into thin air...

1 comment:

  1. No one likes the tough times, but you'll find that it's those times that teach you the most and makes you become the person you were meant to be!!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails