"Do You Really Love Me??"

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Is this what they call "Quarter-Life Crisis"??

All these emotions! I can't keep up with it!

As I've shared before, I'm now back to teaching english to koreans... and I am so NOT driven! I've been thinking that maybe this isn't my passion... this isn't what i'm supposed to do...

Five years ago, I used to work at a television station as an intern, then progressed to being a production assistant... then went up doing video editing and various production jobs. I even got a job as a wedding video editor and I loved it! ....I miss it. See, here's the thing... I used to work in California... now, I'm back in my home country and the television stations here are MILES away from where I live...and i don't have a car... and it's a nightmare taking public transportation here. seriously!


How i wish i could find my dream job in production again... it was so much easier to find work in California... really!

I still like writing and I'm going to try my hand in freelance writing for magazines. Though i know, i'm bound to get tons of rejection letters... that won't stop me from writing. I'm wondering if I go international?? hmm?? hehe ^_^

MUCH LOVE to my bloggy friends... you girls are always there for me!!! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. i am sorry you are struggling that sucks I wish i had amazing advice but I am so not even in control of my own emotions much less help someone else lol

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails