"Do You Really Love Me??"

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Great Day for LOVE

Again... MUCHO THANKS and LOTSA LOVE to all my SITStahs and the Welcomistas! I'm still trying to personally post thank you's on everyone's blog. If I wasn't able to comment on your blog recently, wait for it..it will be there one of these days~ ^_^

SO... I want to share something with you girls.. As I was flipping through a woman's magazine in a salon one day, I found this and just had to take a photo and share it with you:



"How to be politically correct with women" Seriously, I was laughing my ass off with my sister while we were reading this! ^_^

By the way, I will put up a new page again soon along with my "RANDOM THOUGHTS" page up there if you see it beside the "home" link. Do check it out once I posted it! ^_^ Also, be sure to check out my old posts if you have time.

Forgive me for rambling and digressing to different topics here on this post but I have too much in my mind right now that I want to share with you all. I talked about some of my ultimate favorite movies in previous posts. I just remembered about Moulin Rouge and now I'm thinking... what would happen if real life were a MUSICAL?? ^_^ I wonder how that would be? Say, you're stuck in traffic and you jump out of your car and break out into a song and dance number?

By the way, I just want to share this with you as well.. I'm currently digging the vocal chords of Adam Lambert in his CD, For Your Entertainment. I especially LOVE his song, "Whataya Want From Me".

LOTSA LOVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. That was funny - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam Lambert? Cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now I'm trying to imagine how people would react if you did just get out of your car and start dancing in the street..... thanks for the smile :D

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails