"Do You Really Love Me??"

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

LOTS OF THANKS~

WOW!!! i was overwhelmed with all the comments and welcomes my fellow SITStahs posted here!! I'm still working on posting personal thanks on everyone's blog!

WHEW!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH~

mucho thanks to WELCOMISTAS for putting my very simple blog on their list of "newbies".

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! thanks for putting a smile on my face... i really need some smiles and love especially these days... i'm having quite a "quarter-life" crisis wherein I still don't know what to do with my life!!

So again, to EVERYONE in the SITStahood.... LOTSA LOVE!

*HuGz*

11 comments:

  1. Allow me to add one more "welcome" from the SITSahood! We are glad to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufff..Girl I feel you on the quarter life crisis.

    That's why we SITSTAH'S need to support one another through our comment lovin' to bring eachother those smiles that only words through each others blogs can bring =)

    Welcome to SITS
    Much Luv,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute sitE! randomness is always fun!

    welcome to the sistahood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Count me as another welcoming face from SITS! We are so glad to have you as part of the fun!!!

    xoxo, Kisha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! You are too sweet. Hugs.

    p.s. welcome to the SITS community, we are indeed very happy that you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, a post just for us Welcomista's. It made me feel so important! :) I hope you are enjoying SITS and I know you will meet some incredible people. I have made so many special friends. Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the fun of SITS...good people everywhere you turn. :D

    It's great to have a new SITSer. Bonus, I'm hosting a giveaway for NEW sunglasses. Like most, yours are lost or bent...come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am also stopping by from SITs to say welcome to the party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. and I'm just adding to the Sistahood list...
    another one Stopping by from SITS to say welcome

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is what SITS is all about, give out comment love when you need it most. :)

    I too stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hugs!! Everyone needs love and a lift sometimes!! Keep on and keep the smile going...

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails