"Do You Really Love Me??"

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Little Bit Goes a Long Way

Have you been feeling down in the dumps lately? Trust me, you are not alone. My blog will have a slight make-over and change slowly in time to offer help and inspiration to everyone through stories I’ve heard, or stories that I’m going to personally write (fictional or non-fictional).

I, honestly, have been feeling like I’m riding the roller coaster of life with too many twists and turns—sometimes I’m up; sometimes, I’m down. We all experience that. That’s why we need each other to lend a helping hand, especially during those times when we feel like we weren’t given our share of happiness.

All we need is a little help from our friends and a little inspiration, which can go a LONG way. Often times, when I feel down, I turn to my pen and any piece of paper I can get my hands on (sometimes even tissue paper!) and start writing a poem or a short story and let my emotions control the pen to write words that express what I feel inside. After that, I email it to a close friend of mine and let her read my stories/poems and she gives me feedback. It makes me feel a whole lot better. Why? For one, I was able to get all the negative feelings off my chest and onto a piece (sometimes pieces) of paper. Two, a friend’s kind and uplifting comments give me the strength I need to hold my head up high when it’s slowly slacking down with stress.

The next time you feel down, try a little creative outlet. Try writing! You just might surprise yourself at how much you want to get off your chest via writing! And don’t think that you’re not “creative” enough to write! Everyone can write because everyone has a story or a feeling inside just waiting to get out. And remember, you are not alone. Your friends are a phone call away, and I am just a click away. ^_^

1 comment:

  1. What a nice, encouraging post! Love it!!

    I make cards or other paper crafts. It always makes me feel better!!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails