"Do You Really Love Me??"

Friday, March 19, 2010

It's in the Way You Look at Things

Today, I woke up with the annoying serenade of birds outside my dirty window. I closed opened my ears to the piercing beautiful songs of the birds as I groggily slowly open my eyes to face take in the new day.

I'm dreading looking forward to what's in store for me today. I'm sure to meet a lot of people who will be rude smile and nod a simple 'hello'. I also know that my little monster student will give me a headache something to think about during the day. Like, for example, how to discipline him calm a hyper 10-year-old-boy with some sort of punishment patience and soothing words... sometimes even a joke or a funny anecdote will do. He's trouble innocent happiness bundled in a little monster's boy's body. At the end of the day, I'm sure I'll have a ton of stress a smile on my face and bonk myself on the head be proud of myself about how I handled today's horrible life's challenges.

What a depressing, tiring wonderful, sun-shiny, great day it will be!!

It's almost the weekend!! Happy Weekend, everyone!

MUCH LOVE!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is ;)
    Have a nice week end, and thank you for your visit.

    ReplyDelete

Show me the love~
Comments make me smile, thanks for making me smile~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails